Tuesday 21 June 2011

Calgary!

We arrived in Calgary last night, flight was great and we got in at a decent time of day so we were still able to enjoy a late dinner. Once I stepped out of the airport though, I could tell I was in the West. The air is much fresher than Windsor and smells delicious. It's also about 10 degrees cooler here than what I'm used to in Windsor. No humidity here to make it seem hot, it's cool. Good thing I packed some warm clothes. We are staying in a hotel directly across from the Olympic Park; we have a great view of most of the ski jumps.
Races begin on Thursday with my semi-finals going at 7:45pm and hopefully I will be running again in the final on Saturday at 2:50pm.

Saturday June 25 catch live action from the Canadian Championships coast to coast on CBC beginning at 2:00pm- mountain daylight time (4pm eastern).  At the same time the championships will also be streamed on cbcsports.ca.


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment