Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mt.Sac Relays

My season opened last Saturday in Walnut, California. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and conditions were great. I ran 2:03.91 and placed second in my heat. Unfortunately, I got stuck in lane two for most of the race; however, those are things you can't control and sometimes they happen. Its a part of racing that you have to be prepared for. Overall, I thought it was a good opener, a lot of things to learn from it (as there is with every race) and I'm really looking forward to my next two competitions coming up. Now its time to get back into hard training and prepare for the rest of the season.
I've attached below the link to my race.
And a HUGE THANK YOU to all my sponsors for all of your support. These opportunities that I'm presented with wouldn't be possible with your help.


 Flotrack- Womens 800m Olympic Development Section

1 comment:

  1. I like how the commentators weren't talking about your race until the last 600m. It sounded like they knew little of who was running in the race until 100m left haha! But that was a smart race Melissa, regardless of getting boxed initially in lane 2.

    ReplyDelete